We’re a member of the New Mexico Farmers’ Marketing Association!
Five ways to get involved in your local foodshed
1. Join a CSA
2. Support your community's farmers' markets
3. Become a member of the nearest co-op grocery store
4. Start an edible [home, community or school] garden
5. Volunteer your labor at a local farm or ranch
- Follow ABQ Stew on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: October 1, 2012
Join us for the last market of the season on UNM campus. We’ll be having a seed swap to celebrate! Bring seeds to share, and go home with some new varieties for next season’s garden.