- Save the Date for the 9th Annual UNM Sustainability Expo
- The Benefits and Age-Old Success of Waffle Gardens: A history on one of the oldest sustainable farming methods of the Southwest
- Organic vs. Conventional: A Closer Look at the Facts
- Street Food Institute Voted Local Hero!
- The Power of Yogic Farming
We’re a member of the New Mexico Farmers’ Marketing Association!
Five ways to get involved in your local foodshed
1. Join a CSA
2. Support your community's farmers' markets
3. Become a member of the nearest co-op grocery store
4. Start an edible [home, community or school] garden
5. Volunteer your labor at a local farm or ranch
- Follow ABQ Stew on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Join us for Food Fight, the first in a series of four engaging films on food, agriculture, health and sustainability that will be shown during the month leading up to the 5th Annual Sustainability Expo and Lobo Growers’ Market event. … Continue reading
Come celebrate Earth Day at the University of New Mexico’s Sustainability Expo & Lobo Growers’ Market. Now in its fifth year, the Expo & Growers’ Market is one of the largest and most popular events on campus. This year it … Continue reading