- Save the Date for the 9th Annual UNM Sustainability Expo
- The Benefits and Age-Old Success of Waffle Gardens: A history on one of the oldest sustainable farming methods of the Southwest
- Organic vs. Conventional: A Closer Look at the Facts
- Street Food Institute Voted Local Hero!
- The Power of Yogic Farming
We’re a member of the New Mexico Farmers’ Marketing Association!
Five ways to get involved in your local foodshed
1. Join a CSA
2. Support your community's farmers' markets
3. Become a member of the nearest co-op grocery store
4. Start an edible [home, community or school] garden
5. Volunteer your labor at a local farm or ranch
- Follow ABQ Stew on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: October 2012
All in all, we had an excellent series of fall markets on campus. We are grateful for the vendors who were consistently a part of the market, including the Agri-Cultura Network, Beall’s Salsa, Corrales Orchards, Feed the Hood Farms, Granja … Continue reading
Join us for the last market of the season on UNM campus. We’ll be having a seed swap to celebrate! Bring seeds to share, and go home with some new varieties for next season’s garden.