We’re a member of the New Mexico Farmers’ Marketing Association!
Five ways to get involved in your local foodshed
1. Join a CSA
2. Support your community's farmers' markets
3. Become a member of the nearest co-op grocery store
4. Start an edible [home, community or school] garden
5. Volunteer your labor at a local farm or ranch
- Follow ABQ Stew on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: September 4, 2012
Bring a recipe…take a recipe at the second of six Lobo Growers’ Markets on main campus tomorrow!! Also, check out today’s article in The Daily Lobo, Market brings local produce to campus.