- Save the Date for the 9th Annual UNM Sustainability Expo
- The Benefits and Age-Old Success of Waffle Gardens: A history on one of the oldest sustainable farming methods of the Southwest
- Organic vs. Conventional: A Closer Look at the Facts
- Street Food Institute Voted Local Hero!
- The Power of Yogic Farming
We’re a member of the New Mexico Farmers’ Marketing Association!
Five ways to get involved in your local foodshed
1. Join a CSA
2. Support your community's farmers' markets
3. Become a member of the nearest co-op grocery store
4. Start an edible [home, community or school] garden
5. Volunteer your labor at a local farm or ranch
- Follow ABQ Stew on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: September 2015
Day one of the Lobo Growers’ Market was a success! Pictured here are some beautiful flowers and fresh tomatoes from Arretche Farms, freshly baked croissants from Le Paris French Bakery, chocolate-chip cookies from Cookie Carry Out, and bread from Kuma, … Continue reading