- Save the Date for the 9th Annual UNM Sustainability Expo
- The Benefits and Age-Old Success of Waffle Gardens: A history on one of the oldest sustainable farming methods of the Southwest
- Organic vs. Conventional: A Closer Look at the Facts
- Street Food Institute Voted Local Hero!
- The Power of Yogic Farming
We’re a member of the New Mexico Farmers’ Marketing Association!
Five ways to get involved in your local foodshed
1. Join a CSA
2. Support your community's farmers' markets
3. Become a member of the nearest co-op grocery store
4. Start an edible [home, community or school] garden
5. Volunteer your labor at a local farm or ranch
- Follow ABQ Stew on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: August 2013
Meet Ian Kerstetter, the Fall 2013 Lobo Growers’ Market Manager! Ian is a senior at UNM, pursuing a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Art Studio with a focus on Art & Ecology. He’s also minoring in Sustainability Studies. Ian is deeply … Continue reading
EAT SMART, BUY LOCAL, BE LOBO! The Lobo Growers’ Market is returning to UNM main campus this fall! Starting the second week of the semester, the Sustainability Studies Program will be hosting a series of six weekly growers’ markets on … Continue reading